To help kick you off, here is an example ketogenic diet feast plan for multi week:
- Breakfast: Bacon, eggs and tomatoes.
- Lunch: Chicken plate of mixed greens with olive oil and feta cheddar.
- Dinner: Salmon with asparagus cooked in spread.
- Breakfast: Egg, tomato, basil and goat cheddar omelet.
- Lunch: Almond milk, nutty spread, cocoa powder and stevia milkshake.
- Dinner: Meatballs, cheddar and vegetables.
- Breakfast: A ketogenic milkshake.
- Lunch: Shrimp plate of mixed greens with olive oil and avocado.
- Dinner: Pork cleaves with Parmesan cheddar, broccoli and plate of mixed greens.
- Breakfast: Omelet with avocado, salsa, peppers, onion and flavors.
- Lunch: A bunch of nuts and celery sticks with guacamole and salsa.
- Dinner: Chicken loaded down with pesto and cream cheddar, vegetables.
- Breakfast: yogurt with nutty spread, cocoa powder and stevia.
- Lunch: Beef pan fried food prepared in coconut oil with vegetables.
- Dinner: Bun-less burger with bacon, egg and cheddar.
- Breakfast: Ham and cheddar omelet with vegetables.
- Lunch: Ham and cheddar cuts with nuts.
- Dinner: White fish, egg and spinach cooked in coconut oil.
- Breakfast: Fried eggs with bacon and mushrooms.
- Lunch: Burger with salsa, cheddar and guacamole.
- Dinner: Steak and eggs with mixed greens.
Continuously attempt to pivot the vegetables and meat over the long haul, as each kind gives various supplements and medical advantages.